KeyIS are recruiting for a highly motivated Accounting Manager to join the team. The role includes but is not limited to bookkeeping, assistance with management account preparation, payroll, cash collection and maintaining the company accounting.
Location: Head Office in Lymm, Cheshire, WA13 9SX
Salary: £40,000 plus an annual company bonus
Benefits: 25 day’s holiday, personal pension scheme, life assurance cover. In addition to this, a range of voluntary benefits are on offer including buy up to ten days’ extra holiday, add on private medical, Bike to Work scheme, company laptop, flexible hours and home working, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, onsite parking, sick pay, great work life balance and support.
KeyIS is a leading engineering company delivering tailored mechanical and electrical services to a wide array of blue-chip customers covering the length and breadth of the UK.
The role is responsible for various aspects of the accounting function of the business and is a highly regarded and respected position within the group. Role includes but is not limited to bookkeeping, assistance with management account preparation, payroll, cash collection and overall maintaining the company accounting in a clean and healthy manner.
It is an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious and fast-growing company that has thrived on nothing more than looking after and rewarding the best people it can find. With a keen focus on a family feel where everyone matters and has a voice, if you want somewhere to work hard and be supported and rewarded then this can be a great place to work.
The role will suit someone meticulous with a proven background working in a finance department and is now looking for a long term career move and be an integral part of an organisation.
This is a full-time role (Monday to Friday) with flexible hours and the ability to work an amount of time from home once the initial onboarding period has been completed.
Day to day the role has enough structure in that there are clear procedures and dates to adhere to. The candidate will also be expected to deal with other day to day issues any queries as and they arise.
The candidate will report directly to the company director and will form a key part of the overall management of the company. This is a very important role in the company and is highly thought of by its peers.
Qualifications and Skills
Recent and relevant experience including:
• Understanding of VAT related queries and issues, reconciling control accounts with an accountancy/bookkeeping practice.
• Bank reconciliations; cash forecasting, preparing management reports assisting with monthly P&L, balance sheets.
• Managing Payroll and associated administration.
• Providing training and support to colleagues in accounts with the general accounts work.
• Experienced in the preparation of work related to management information for the management accounts; including preparation of accounts information, prepayments & journal entries.
• Solid experience of working in a small accounts team with the ability to prepare accounts to trial balance and beyond.
• Strong Excel skills.
• Highly analytical, numerate and pays great attention to detail.
• Experienced and able to confidently use cloud-based software.
• Hands on, diligent and demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organisation skills and ability to multi-task.
• Team player with a strong work ethic and drive.
• Ability to follow procedures, work independently, under own initiative and to tight deadlines.
• Invoice checking, coding, addressing supplier’s queries & updating supplier details.
Accounting Software: Sage Cloud Accounting and JNC Construction Manager.