Planned & Reactive Maintenance
At KeyIS we have extensive knowledge and experience maintaining buildings and assets across every sector. We use the latest technology including our innovative CAFM system and bespoke maintenance apps to maintain your building and assets to eliminate disruption and downtime for your business. Proactive not reactive - early detection and repair of assets before they become a problem for our customers means we can reduce the number of costly breakdowns, keeping cost and disruption to your business at a minimum.
An improved level of planned maintenance and fulfilment of all statutory service obligations, ensures all legal requirements are met and your facility is kept up and running as efficiently as possible.
Using the latest technology, our CAFM software schedules maintenance visits for our dedicated, highly skilled team. Our customers are supplied with a scheduled maintenance programme giving due notice of forthcoming visits.
The benefits of Planned and Reactive Maintenance on overall business performance are significant:
- Remaining legal and compliant with regulatory bodies including Gas Safe, FGAS and NICEIC
- Regular Planned Maintenance – reduces breakdowns / disruption to your business / increased availability of assets / reduced service costs for reactive call outs
- Improved asset life cycle management
- Reduced energy consumption to optimise your sustainability and reduce your carbon footprint. We know how important sustainability is to your business.
- Reduced environmental impact – by understanding your sustainability ambitions we will help reduce your business’s environmental impact, through asset replacement with more modern, energy-efficient models
- Reduced customer complaints – adopting the correct maintenance regime to ensure maximised uptime and minimised downtime
- Reduced contract administration costs – consolidation of multiple maintenance contracts into one bespoke maintenance regime – One Name – One Number – significant time and cost savings for your business.
- Improved “fixed first visit” performance – we have the right equipment and expertise to fix it on the first visit.
Improved “fixed first visit” performance
If you have an issue with an asset, we take the time to understand the problem before we visit your site to ensure we have the right equipment and expertise to fix it on the first visit. All of our vans carry regular critical spare parts and our nationwide set-up of spare parts ensures expediency of our service.
Rest assured, should a problem develop, and a reactive service is required, our experienced service team will be on hand to help. With highly skilled engineers nationwide, supported by a national technical support teams, we can respond quickly to any call, anytime. Using the latest technology, we monitor and profile plant performance, ensuring our teams have the information needed to diagnose and repair faults as they occur.
How we deliver for you:
• 24/7 dedicated call centre for speedy response 365 days a year
• Highly skilled Service and Compliance teams nationwide
• National technical support team
• Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) for service calls and status of any return visits required
• Accurate equipment surveys and equipment condition reports
• Ensure all requests for “Extra to Contract” work are justified and valid
• Produce accurate and timely invoices and invoice reconciliations
• Provide accurate reports
• Close management of subcontractors
Building Fabric Maintenance
To further complement our offering and value to clients, we established a Building Fabric Maintenance division to provide a single source solution to our clients estate requirements.
This department provides an extensive range of property maintenance services, reactive repair service and minor project works for building interiors and exteriors:
• Building Modifications & Alterations
• Roofing and Drainage Refurbishments
• Landscaping and Grounds Maintenance